Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, October 29, 2007
Ah, ah ah
You're so good to me baby, baby
I wanna lock you up in my closet
when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket
because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner
and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever
I'll say it loud
Now you're in, and you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me baby, baby
You're so good to me baby, baby
I can make you feel all better,
just take it in
And I can show you all the places
you've never been
And I can make you say everything
that you've never said
And I will let you do anything
again and again
Now you're in, and you can't get out
Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go
Hot-Avril Lavigne
It's been playing in my head all day (no, for no apparent reason!)
I had Home-Michael Buble on repeat the other night. I can always listen to certain songs again and again (until i get sick of them). Carrie Underwood's CD is strikingly relate-able too and it's quirky fun while being straight from the heart. I like (: Listening to songs has become my repreive from daily life (mugging) on some days when i'd rather listen to someone else's emotions than my own (but usually they end up intertwined or provoke feelings, so it's self defeating, really.)
ANYWAY. It's really quite a pity that Meng has closed her blog due to nasty taggers (the "anon tribe", haha, haha) Cos Meng has one of the most entertaining and lovely blogs around i think, full of pictures and very, um, PASSIONATE posts ((: (Meng, you're a born trouble maker :D) I seriously think Mengs has become my pseudo boyfriend/girlfriend as a result of the massive amount of time we spend together. WE EVEN HAVE COINCIDING STUDY AND JOGGING SCHEDULES! Like c'mon, WE HOW TIGHT? :D HAHAHA... It just goes to show how the most unlikely of people can be the best of friends. And also, how other people just have good taste ;)(WHAHAHA.)
I'm getting cranky at home, I NEED TO MUNCH. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD. I swear it's getting to the stage where it's border lining on obsessiveness. I sit down and i think about food, i walk around and i think about food. I can't study unless i've munched on at least 3 different types of food. One day it's gonna catch up with me and BOOM! I'm gonna be 8 feet tall :D (okay, or 8 feet wide)
I've really been doing a whole lot of thinking about past, present, future-as cliche as it sounds. It's just amazing how life works out in ways you'd never expect it to, and usually for the better though at times it feels like it's for the worst. I think i've grown up (age, not height) more in my past 2 years in JC, and hopefully it won't stop there. The ability to think not with heart but with head is a skill aquired over years of experience and knowing when to feel and when to be practical. Nick's taught me a lot, and i love him for it (: I guess we teach each other and slowly, we'll get it just right (: I love you baby, i know we'll be just fine in every respect (: As being a major part of it (: And i miss you like crazy, but it'll be all over soon and we can go back to doing lots and lots of things together (:
p.s. I think adolescence is a very confusing period in life, so yeah i understand where you're coming from when you say you wanna skip the 20s and go straight into having a husband and kids and a stable job in your 30s, mengs. I agree :D
I went for a run today, for the first time in quite a while. Amazingly, everything just fit into place. The sky was threatening rain so i ran, i ran til i felt like i was flying, i ran til everything i'd been thinking about, feeling about, flew out of me. I ran til my lungs wanted to give way. And then, i died. And it was a very nice feeling. I miss training! I can't wait to get back on the pitch. Halfway through studying today i saw i mini drawing i did in bio class last year i think. A mini pitch with crazy lines and everything. Then a ginormas SCORE! right on the top. Then my mind flickered back to the match against CJ. It wasn't so much the win that i remember, but how we won. It felt amazing. I think that was the match that lifted our spirits and really brought us together as a team. Knowing that my dream literally materialised, ohmygoodness. It was freaking, freaking amazing. Anyway, i died and ressurected myself and as the wind blew i recalled little things about various places and times along that canal. That's the thing about growing up in one place and having everything revolve around it. From Clementi to Town, memories just line the way. Playgrounds, walkways, benches, restaurants, everything, anything. It's nice though, sometimes (:
Alright, back to studying. J2 sucks sometimes, but i don't want it to end :( I don't wanna grow up :(
and he said, "come here, sit" "But i'll squash you!" "Nevermind, just come here and sit!" "Okay(:" And that's what she remembered.
ex-oh, ex-oh
7:43 PM